ACRI is a non-profit trade association comprised of recycling businesses throughout California. ACRI was founded in order to help protect the rights of independent recyclers, and its members are committed to promoting free-market competition for recyclable materials.
To join or renew your membership online please visit our online store.
ACRI offers three levels of membership:
RECYCLING COMPANY MEMBERSHIP
This membership is available to large, traditional, California licensed recycling companies. Recycling Company Members are eligible to serve on ACRI’s Board of Directors and Political Action Committee and vote on all membership items.
SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
This membership is available to small recycling companies who are licensed to operate in California. These members typically have 10 employees or less and own one or more public buy-back centers that are licensed to operate in California.
Associate membership is available to companies and/or suppliers who support the industry and provide the tools necessary for its success. These members include vendors, trade associations and not-for-profit organizations.
To best advance the priorities of the industry, ACRI members must adhere the following professional Code of Conduct. Members who do not meet this code may be subject to removal by the ACRI Board of Directors.
• ACRI members perform fair and open transactions using trained and knowledgeable staff to ensure integrity and accuracy.
• ACRI members conduct business honestly, ensuring that all transcations, including the weighing and buying of materials are performed accurately.
• ACRI members work closely with law enforcement to ensure the safe and secure operation of recycling facilities, and to continue to lead the effort to identify, report, and prevent materials theft.
• ACRI members are committed to complying with all local, state, and federals laws and regulations applicable to their business operations and facilities.
• ACRI members ensure a safe and healthy workplace and treat all customers fairly.
Adam Holt, Allan Company
Kara Bouton, Allan Company
Daniel Domonoske, Potential Industries
Kevin Duncombe, Western Pacific Pulp & Paper
Jose Jimenez, Basic Fibres
David Sanchez, Basic Fibres
Nenad Trifunovic, Allan Company
Greg Young, Main Street Fibers
Copyright © 2022 Association of California Recycling Industries - All Rights Reserved.